Monday 9 May 2011

Christmas Eve Hampers

I created my first ever hampers last Christmas and was absolutely delighted with the results.

This one was a gardening hamper for my Mother-in-law.  I followed a green and orange theme and included some hard-to-get seeds that I know she loves, a lovely vintage garden sign and some wooden plant sticks.  All finished with handmade felt flowers.


And the wrapped product, finished with a red gingham bow!


And this one was a Christmas Night-In pamper hamper for my sister.  I followed a black and white theme (to match her bathroom) and included lots of smellies, nail varnish, choccies, wine and a White Christmas DVD.



I didn't leave out the children!  They all received Christmas Eve hampers.  Normally on Christmas Eve they are beyond excited and find it hard to focus on anything so I decided to put together a box of goodies to keep them entertainined.  Each one had slightly different contents but they all included a Christmas activity book, some printed activity sheets, handmade snowman poo and pots of gold as well as books.


The kids absolutely loved them!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. christmas hampers for mum

    ReplyDelete