Sunday 22 May 2011

Thank crunchie it's Sunday!

A day of rest - supposedly!  I was planning on getting out in the garden today but the weather is turning as I type so it looks like an afternoon of playing with felt and my new toy - A GLUE GUN!!!  I have wanted one for ages and finally got round to ordering one.  It is brilliant - makes crafting so easy and I can stick anything together.  Wow, a whole realm of possibilities are in front of me.  Here are today's testers:




I also popped out to pick up some groceries and happened to fall in to TKMaxx.  I really wish that would stop happening because I ended up buying this:


It is lovely!  So my plans for the afternoon have changed.  I will pick up the knitting needles and endeavour to complete my tea cosy.

Here are some latest pictures of the garden including new plants I bought on Friday with my gardening vouchers and the brand new veggie patch!







No comments:

Post a Comment