Monday 9 May 2011

It's a beautiful day!

Sun is shining, housework is done (and it's only 10am) and it's coffee o'clock!  Only downside is three poorly children.

I need to sort out the back garden urgently.  We want to create a barked play area for the children on the right side of the garden, sweeping turf down the middle and create a patio on the left.  Lots to do and so little time as Holly is desperate for her own vegetable patch so I really need to make a start.  The question is, can my back hold out today?  And more importantly,can I resist temptation from buying lots of bedding plants and focus attention and money on landscaping?

I also have a second shoe to knit and am on the hunt for some pretty little buttons as decoration.  Time to hit Ebay.......

And talking of knitting, I have just discovered the prettiest needles!


Glitter needles by Pony.  Absolutely gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment