Monday 9 May 2011

More Christmas craft ideas.....

OK, I know it's May but there is so much to catch up on and ideas to share!  Another item I made at Christmas was a Christmas garland.  Unfortunately I never got to photograph it before it was taken down for another year, but trust me - it looks good.  I sourced a cheap pompom covered Christmas long string decoration and added extras on to it, including felt items I had made and others I had purchased.  It was so cheap to make but looked so effective and eye-catching.

Some of the items that were included:


You'll have to wait until the new festive season is upon us to see the finished item, but if you scour Ebay for felt and shabby-chic style small Christmas decorations you will get them at an even better price this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment